We will always update our Facebook page if and when we are able for any wet weather information – we also play ourselves or have children that play, so mornings can be understandably hectic.
You can also install the Wet Weather app from Team App for information regarding ground closures. This is how we get our information as well, instructions below.
Follow these steps:
- Download Team App from the enter site mphil thesis evaluation report queen's speech thesis method https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cialis-espagne/200/ medical school personal statement editing an essay on media follow link sample market research proposal https://samponline.org/blacklives/high-school-creative-writing-assignments/27/ help writing essay paper https://vabf.org/reading/dyslexia-dissertation-help/250/ viagra prix pharmacie get link viagra uk https://childbirthsolutions.com/sildenafil/preo-do-cialis-no-rio-de-janeiro/20/ resume help for customer service my favourite quote essay creative writing grade 3 https://heystamford.com/writing/paper-writers-college/8/ gcse poetry essay example kabanata 3 thesis filipino halimbawa click here english essay short story metformin mail order http://hyperbaricnurses.org/7531-benefits-of-mixing-coke-and-viagra/ follow link top essay writing companies uk click here essay structure university level veronika decides to die book report sample of cover letter resume Apple or Google Play app store.
- Sign up to Team App. You will be sent an email to confirm your registration.
- Log into the App and search for “SES Baseball Wet Weather Info”.
- Choose your applicable access group(s).
- If you don’t have a smartphone or tablet go to sesbaseballwetweatherinfo.teamapp.com to sign up and view this App online.
Alternatively, print out this handy pdf which contains the above instructions.