For those families attending the Sydney Blue Sox game this weekend, the schedule is as follows:
- 2:15PM: Families to arrive at the stadium
- 2:30PM: Gates Open
- 3:00PM: Players to gather on 1B grass area. Team photo on the field
- 3:10PM: Sox staff member to collect team from GA grass area to guide them to the dugout. Team to run on field with ABL players.
- 3:30PM: Players exit field and return to the group. Game 1 begins
- 6:30PM: Game 2 begins (families may stay for 2nd game).
- Bottom 8th: Players to line up near dugout in GA area.
- End Game: Players to run on field to do the Diamond Dash.
All welcome to get autographs from Sox players after the game!
What to wear?
The kids need to wear their full uniform with sneakers, no cleats – this is at the behest of the Blue Sox.
Where is it?
There is free parking onsite. If you arrive late, your child’s tickets will be left at the VIP window of the box office for collection.
Transport is the responsibility of each family.
How do I get tickets to the game?
Junior players (and coaches) get free entry to the game.
You will need to book tickets for yourselves and for the rest of your family, and any friends that wish to come along too (the more the merrier).
Just book online at www.sydneybluesox.com.au/tickets or over the phone with the Blue Sox on 9677 0914 and use the promotion code BUDDIES18 to get the special $10 General Admission tickets for adults and kids.
It’s actually a double header, so you’re more than welcome to stay for both games – the kids will be doing things during both.