Please be advised that the Arncliffe Scots Baseball Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on the 15th of August from 7pm at the Arncliffe Scots Sports & Social Club.
We invite all our senior baseball club members and parents of our junior players to attend on the night, this is a great way to have your say into how your Club is run, as well as express your interest and vote for committee members.
- Time: 7pm
- Date: Monday, August 15th
- Where: Scots Club, 29 Burrows St. Arncliffe
- Who: Scots senior players and parents or guardians of our Junior players
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is:
- reading and confirmation of the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting;
- Election of Committee Members, Permanent Sub-‐Committee Members, Life Members and Gold Members;
- Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report and Financial Statement for 2021 and 2022;
- General business.
Copies of the relevant reports and minutes from last year’s AGM will be available below, as they become available:
- Notice of AGM
- Minutes of the last AGM
- Arncliffe Scots Baseball Club Inc Profit and Loss 2022.07.01 to 2021.06.30
- Arncliffe Scots Baseball Club Inc Profit and Loss 2021.07.01 to 2022.06.30
- Profit +Loss – Comparisons 2020 – 2022
- President’s Report 2020-2021