The Scots Committee
This is your Arncliffe Scots Baseball Club committee for the 2019/20 financial year.
- President: Laurie Barnes
- Vice President: Phil Sheehan
- Treasurer: Phil Gruppelaar
- Secretary: James Irving
- Minute Secretary: Christina Davis
- Club Patron: Phil Griffiths
- Publicity Officer: Nigel Seller
- Gear Steward: Brendan Chappell
- Uniform Steward: Remsi Moss
- Senior Coordinator: Shane Edwards
- Junior Coordinator: Kate Fenerty
- Senior Registrar: Shane E?
- Junior Registrar: Dennis Cordato
- Junior Recorder: Maree Ross
- Senior Delegate:
- Junior Delegate: Will Courtney
Want to Join The Club?
Established in 1913, Arncliffe Scots Baseball is a club that has been a fixture in the local sporting scene for well over 100 years. With a large membership of senior and junior players, we’re a family-friendly club that believes in a love of baseball and a fair go for all.