Please be advised that the Arncliffe Scots Baseball Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on the 29th of July from 7pm at the Arncliffe Scots Sports & Social Club.
We invite all our senior baseball club members and parents of our junior players to attend on the night, this is a great way to have your say into how your Club is run.
- Time: 7pm
- Date: Monday, July 29th
- Where: Scots Club, 29 Burrows St. Arncliffe
- Who: Scots senior players and parents or guardians of our Junior players
The purpose of the Annual General Meeting is:
- Reading and confirmation of the minutes of the 2018 AGM;
- Election of Committee Members, Permanent Sub-Committee
Members, Life Members and Gold Members;
- Consideration and adoption of the Annual Report and Financial
- General business.
Copies of the relevant reports and minutes from last year’s AGM are available below: