We are a registered provider for the Active Kids voucher, but unfortunately they have to be redeemed manually at this time. The online registration system currently does not accept the vouchers, though Baseball NSW is working to have this working in the coming weeks. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
So in the interim, you will need to do the following:
- Register your child(ren) online here and pay for the season.
- Let us know once you have done so and send over the following details for the Active Kids voucher:
- Voucher number
- Child’s full name as it appears on the voucher
- Your full name
- Your contact phone number
- Your contact email address
- We also ask you send to us details of your preferred bank account:
- Bank name – Commonwealth, Westpac, ING, St. George etc.
- Account name – this is the name your account is in.
- BSB # (number).
- Account # (number).
- Once we’re able to successfully redeem the vouchers through Active Kids, we’ll happily refund you that portion of your registration.
NOTE: Please do not send us voucher details for one that you have already redeemed elsewhere. All children in NSW became eligible for a second Active Kids voucher from July 1 and the application process only takes a few minutes. You can find out more about Active Kids, including how to apply for the vouchers, online here.