Our uniform is a required part of playing baseball with us. All baseball clubs have a playing uniform that we wear during games, ours is the same for both Junior and Senior players.
Ours is as follows:
- Red playing shirt able to be ordered via the Clubhouse, just see Laurie during training. You can have a name or nickname on the back along with a number if you wish. These are $70 and will last a long time.
- Grey baseball pants and black baseball belt – available from most online or bricks and mortar baseball stores, we recommend Greatrex.
- Shoes: for younger Juniors, any old sneakers you don’t mind getting dirty but rubber cleats are also OK (soccer, football etc). We wear black socks with the shoes.
- Playing cap is included with your registration when you initially register with us. Replacement caps are available for purchase.
- Undershirts: we do recommend an undershirt for sun protection if you wish in one of our club colours such as black, red, gold or white.
If your uniform shirt has not arrived by the time the season begins, you may wear a training shirt if you have one or a red, gold, black or white t-shirt.
The gear all players will need is:
- A bat
- A baseball glove/mitt
- A batting helmet
- We also recommend everyone wear a protector.
You can find out more about our uniform and required gear/equipment, over here.
You can order or purchase your baseball gear from one of the following Sydney-based or online retailers:
- Diamond One (Miranda)
- Eastbay (USA)
- Greatrex (South Australia)
- Ausport Superstore (Australia)
- Red Stitches – Thornleigh
- Fielders Choice (Australia)
Stores like Rebel and Decathlon also have options available. Even Catch of the Day has gear.
Note for kids playing Little League and above, their bats must conform to the regulations set by Baseball NSW.